Tuesday 29 October 2013

Conversation-3


“I just hope you are not listening, that my words and thoughts aren't reaching you, that the Higher powers aren't playing truant, that your soul is no more connected to mine.” The Earth murmured.
 Exactly at that moment something inside the far away Moon just felt a little seething pain, cryptic hurt and Gordian emptiness. Despite distance, physical and even emotional this time, something still sew them together. Despite mutual resistance, something still clutched them together. Both had decided to free each other of the ever hovering pain of several life-times this time.
 “I wish we never meet again, never see eye to eye, and never brush past against each other. The fear of facing you again scares my spirit. I fear losing control and melting by the sheer gaze of your warm eyes. Fear being swamped in the storm of your emotions. But as you revolve, coming closer yet again seems inevitable. Neither of us wants it, but We will meet again. It’s not over yet. I know that…. You know it too.”

 She glared into the star lit sky sadly; remorsefully… hoping beyond hopes that meeting never happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment