Monday 18 November 2013

Conversation-4



“My pale cheeks still bore evidence of tears and my heavy breath was still not in control. Mind was confounded with fluttering events of the past and the broken pieces of my dreams lay all strewn on the floor right in front of my eyes. Trembling hands refused to feel anything.”  Earth mumbled in her shaky voice.
 “And then you stood there suddenly, shining brightly from behind the clouds determined to restore my faith, my smile and zest in life. Though the mind refused to accept you succinctly, yet the soul held its own opinion. The light of the day pushed you farther but the darkness of the night pulled you closer than ever. Winds delivered cryptic messages that sent the body glowing profusely with the sweet smell of your breath.” She gasped. “I had hoped my thoughts were not reaching you that you were not listening and that the higher powers were not playing truant. But all this was happening. And now it feels precious to have something that I always subconsciously wanted without possessing even an inch of it.”  
Hearing this Moon smiled impishly in the distant plane…

No comments:

Post a Comment