Saturday 8 February 2014

Conversations-7



“Whatever we seek usually does not come in the form we expect. That is how the stage of life is animated. Difficult to even remotely gauge how one person can control another, peace, thoughts, breath, ones very existence. For how long can one keep ignoring the cry rasping from some remote nook of the heart? The more one ignores the louder it gets. The plate always felt empty but to be fed with so much fill of love that one doesn't know what to do with it, that’s the deficiency of a mortal.”
“Though depriving myself of you too much, only fear is this deprivation may crumble me down one day, the day I see you in person, alone, all alone.”
“I don’t care what future holds, how events eventually get unfolded. I am happy to be with you, with the feeling of being close to you, with the feeling of being you, just you. Nothing else matters…”

For once the Earth simpered with the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment