Monday 2 March 2015

Conversations- 12



“Let’s call it over. Yes, I finally mean it!” She said fuming.
“Every time it’s me thinking what wrong I said. Can’t get where I falter”. He said submissively.
They didn't talk for a few seconds but a million messages exchanged seats between their hearts.
“OK, I am sorry. I know I am bad. I hurt you always.” She was repentant
“Yes, you do. Always” He said hurt
“Hug me. I need you. Today. Forever” She reached out her trembling arms to him
“I know one day you will leave me and go” He said with that fear looming large in his small eyes
“Yes I will. And return the very next second as well” She said laughing in her usual candid manner
“I am a black hole. I can only pull people towards me. Once you are a part of me you can’t escape. You breathe in me. You cry in me. You smile in me. You drift in me. You lose yourself in me. You find yourself in me too.” She held his hand and clasped it close to her bosom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment